Step-by-step tutorials have been developed to aid in learning how to use CityWater.
Accessing Tutorials Through the CityWater Learning Center
The CityWater Learning Center is the portal to all of the training needed to learn how to use CityWater. All of the CityWater tutorial documents and files can be accessed via download. To access the CityWater Learning Center and tutorials click here, or follow these steps:
- Go to www.aquaveo.com
- Click on the CityWater logo found on the right side of the screen. This will go to the CityWater homepage.
- Once at the CityWater homepage, click on the CityWater Learning Center icon.
- In the CityWater Learning Center page, scroll down to the tutorials. All are available for download.
Opening and Downloading Tutorials
Each tutorial consists of a PDF document, and its associated tutorial files.
- Open the PDF document by right-clicking on it, then selecting Open link in new tab.
- Then, click on the files icon and choose the Save as... option.
- Choose the directory in which to run and save the tutorial files.
- Once the files have finished downloading, select the Open option.
- When the data files come up, extract the files by clicking on the Extract all files option.
- Once the files are extracted, begin the tutorial.
Below is a list of some tutorials available at the CityWater Learning Center.
- Log In and User Profile
- Create a New Project
- View Project Details and Map
- View Conceptual Schematic
- Sample data file
Many users have become proficient using Citywater through the tutorials, however, many users have found attending CityWater training courses to be helpful. Training courses allow for dedicated time and practice in learning CityWater and can be adapted to individual needs. Aquaveo conducts first-class training courses in water resources modeling on a continuing basis throughout the year.
Request CityWater training courses at: www.aquaveo.com/training-courses
|Articles:||Overview • Project Details • Project Map • Project Schematic • Scenarios • User Management|
|Support:||Tutorials • Convert NET File • What's New in CityWater • Bugfixes • Terms and Conditions|