AHGW:Calculate Linearly Interpolated Value
The Calculate Linearly Interpolated Value tool is accessed by double-clicking on " Calculate Linearly Interpolated Value" under the " Tables" toolset under the " MODFLOW Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox.
This dialog calculates values in a target field based on a linear interpolation along a line feature. The tool is based on the Unique ID-SourceID relationship between MODFLOW instances (rows in a MODFLOW table) and line features. Such instances are commonly created using the Lines to MODFLOW tool, which creates instances in a MODFLOW table based on the spatial intersection of line features and Cell2D features, and also populates the SourceID and LinearScale fields of the target table.
- Input Line Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Line Features dialog in order to specify the input line features.
- Unique ID Field – Select the Unique ID of the input lines (e.g., HydroID) from the drop-down.
- Start Value Field – Select the start value to be used in the linear interpolation.
- End Value Field – Select the end value to be used in the linear interpolation.
- Target MODFLOW Table – Click the button to bring up the Target MODFLOW Table dialog in order to specify the target MODFLOW table.
- Target Field – Select the field in the target table where interpolated values will be written.