SMS:2D Mesh Module Tools Right-Click Menus
The following tools are contained in the Dynamic Tools portion of the tool palette when the Mesh module is active. These are tools with corresponding right-click menus.
Right-clicking on a mesh node while using the Select Mesh Nodes will bring up the following menu options:
- Delete – Delete selected mesh Nodes.
- Assign BC – Assign a boundary condition to selected mesh nodes.
- Transform – Transform the selected nodes either by scaling, translation, or rotation.
- Triangulate – Triangulate the selected nodes to form triangle elements.
Right-clicking on a selected nodestring while using the Select Nodestring tool will bring up the following options:
- Delete Selected – Delete selected nodestrings.
- Assign BC – Assign a boundary condition to selected nodestrings.
- Reverse Direction – Reverse direction of selected nodestrings.
- Force Breaklines – Force element edges to follow the selected nodestrings.
- Renumber Nodes – Renumber the nodes starting with an ID of 1.
- Renumber Nodestrings – renumber the nodestrings starting with an ID of 1.
- Smooth – Smooth the mesh boundary along the path of a selected nodestring by moving midside nodes. Only used for quadratic elements.
Right-clicking on a selected element while using the Select Elements tool will bring up the following options:
- Delete – Delete selected element.
- Refine – Split all selected elements into four elements.
- Relax – Moves all the nodes on the interior of the selected elements to the centroid of their contributing area. Iterates based on option set in the options command.
- Assign Material Type – Assign material type to selected elements.
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|