SMS:What's New in SMS 12.3
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| This contains information about functionality available starting at SMS version 12.2.
The content may not apply to other versions.
- Updated icons to higher resolution.
- Selection to echo window.
- Updates to the Virtual Earth Map Locator.
- Default Contour Range options added to the Preferences dialog.
- Data points on plots can be selected to show the point values.
- A transparency can be set for filled polygons (such as materials) in the map Display Options.
- Right-clicking on an arc in an observation coverage now has the option to directly generate an observation plot from that arc.
- Ability to create inflow-outflow link structures that model flow between two separate meshes.
- Update to internal links to allow for a rating curve inflow condition to these structures.
- Link to HY-8 for culvert calculations via a table of flow rates—significantly reduces for HY-8 computation time.
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|