Tech Support Agreement
Technical Support for software developed by Aquaveo is provided to commercial users with a current maintenance license. Technical support is available Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8:00-5:00 MST either through e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (801.691.5530). Support services are grouped into two main categories: Technical Support and Engineering Support. While all licensed commercial users with current maintenance have unlimited access to Technical Support, Engineering Support generally requires an additional support contract arranged with Aquaveo. Technical support is not intended to replace software training (formal or otherwise.) It is understood that neither Aquaveo nor its employees makes any warranty express or implied, or assumes any legal responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the technical support offered.
- Installation issues
- Registration and licensing issues (passwords and hardware locks)
- Clarification of documentation
- Explanation of Aquaveo software features and processes
- Explanation of Aquaveo software warning and error messages
- Basic questions regarding data import and conversion (from older versions, competing products, or other data sources)
- Project-specific assistance
- Numeric model troubleshooting
- Interpretation of model results
- Assistance with application of engineering theory and modeling techniques
This list of support topics is not all-inclusive. Aquaveo reserves the right to determine what is considered Technical Support or Engineering Support.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the level of service provided, please contact Tom Moreland (firstname.lastname@example.org – or – 801.691.5528) to express your concern.