Support for the current version of SMS is provided by Aquaveo. For contact information please go to Aquaveo Technical Support.
Technical Support for software developed by Aquaveo is provided to commercial users with a current maintenance license. Technical support is available Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8:00-5:00 MST either through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (801.691.5530). Support services are grouped into two main categories: Technical Support and Engineering Support. While all licensed commercial users with current maintenance have unlimited access to Technical Support, Engineering Support generally requires an additional support contract arranged with Aquaveo. Technical support is not intended to replace software training (formal or otherwise.) It is understood that neither Aquaveo nor its employees makes any warranty express or implied, or assumes any legal responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the technical support offered.
- Installation issues
- Registration and licensing issues (passwords and hardware locks)
- Clarification of documentation
- Explanation of Aquaveo software features and processes
- Explanation of Aquaveo software warning and error messages
- Basic questions regarding data import and conversion (from older versions, competing products, or other data sources)
- Project-specific assistance
- Numeric model troubleshooting
- Interpretation of model results
- Assistance with application of engineering theory and modeling techniques
This list of support topics is not all-inclusive. Aquaveo reserves the right to determine what is considered Technical Support or Engineering Support.
For news, updates or to post questions and participate in discussion topics for GMS, SMS, and WMS visit the Aquaveo support forum. A weekly email summary can be requested by forum subscribers.
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|