User:Jcreer/SMS Model Wrapper/Model Run Overview
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The model wrapper appears when a model is running.
- Simulation/Model Progress
- The top section of the dialog. Contains a status bar for the model executable. Will show all executables, or simulation runs, being used in the model run, including pre-processing and post-processing executables as well as each simulation run. Each status bar can be clicked to check on a simulation run. The progress and results of the simulation run or executable are displayed below.
- The bottom section of the dialog. Displays the executable code during the model run. If there is an error during the model run, the error will be displayed in this section.
- Load Solution
- If this option is checked on, the solution files will be loaded into SMS upon closing.
- During the model run, this button reads as Abort. Clicking this button will end the model run.
- When the model run is completed, this button changes to Exit and is used to close the model wrapper.
Model Wrapper Examples
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|