AHGW:Transform Lines to XS2D Points
The Transform Lines to XS2D Points tool is accessed by double-clicking on " Transform Lines to XS2D Points" under the " XS2D Editor" toolset under the " Subsurface Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox. This tool intersects a cross section with a line (road, fault, river, etc.) and adds it to a cross section as a point. The cross section is represented by a SectionLine feature.
- Input Polyline Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Polyline Features dialog in order to specify the input polyline features which are intersected with a cross section. If the Polyline features are not Z enabled, you should enter a raster dataset to use as the elevation values; otherwise, a default value of "0" will be assigned.
- Input Section Line Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Section Line Features dialog in order to specify the input SectionLine features, representing the location of a cross section.
- Input XS2D_Catalog Table – Click the button to bring up the Input XS2D_Catalog Table dialog in order to specify the XS2D_Catalog table as defined by the Arc Hydro Groundwater Data Model. This table stores information relating the XS2D Point feature classes with cross sections.
- XS2DType – Select from the drop-down the XS2D Type used to identify the XS2D Point features.
- FType value of the features to create – Optional. Enter the feature type to assign to the XS2D Point features created by the tool.
- Ground Surface DEM or Raster Elevation Source – Optional. Click the button to bring up the Ground Surface DEM or Raster Elevation Source dialog in order to specify the raster dataset used to provide the elevation values of the input polyline features, used to create the XS2D Point features.
- Overwrite Existing XS2D Point Features – Optional. Turn on to clear the target feature class prior to creating new XS2D Points. Turn off to append new XS2D Points to the existing feature class.