AHGW:NonVertical Boreline to XS2D
The NonVertical Boreline to XS2D tool is accessed by double-clicking on " NonVertical Boreline to XS2D" under the " XS2D Editor" toolset under the " Subsurface Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox. This tool converts non-vertical boreline features into XS2D boreline features along a cross section.
- Input Section Line Layer or Feature Class – Click the button to bring up the Input Section Line Layer or Feature Class dialog in order to specify the input SectionLine features.
- HydroID of Section Line defining the cross section – Enter the HydroID of the SectionLine feature associated with the XS2D cross section to which the tool is applied.
- Input XS2D_Catalog Table – Click the button to bring up the Input XS2D_Catalog Table dialog in order to specify the XS2D_Catalog table. This table stores information about the XS2D feature classes, along with related SectionLine features.
- Input Well Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Well Features dialog in order to specify the input well features.
- Input Non-Vertical Boreline Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Well Features dialog in order to specify the input non-vertical Boreline features used to create XS2D_Boreline features.
- Overwrite – Turn on to overwrite existing XS2D_Boreline features when running the tools. Turn off to append new XS2D_Boreline features to the existing features when running the tool.