AHGW:Assign HydroID GW
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Input UniqueID Table – Select from the drop-down the UniqueID table containing the last HydroID value in use.
- Input Features to Assign HydroID – Select from the drop-down the feature where this tool will assign the new HydroID values.
- HydroID Field of Input Features – Select from the drop-down the field on the features containing the HydroID values. "HydroID" is normally selected here, but another field can also be used, based on your data model.
- Overwrite Existing HydroID Values – Optional field. This determines whether or not features with existing HydroID values will have a new HydroID assigned, or whether the current value will remain unchanged.
- Turn this on to assign a new HydroID value, even if they already have a HydroID value.
- Turn this off to only assign a HydroID to features that do not currently have a HydroID assigned.