GMS:Solid Display Options
From XMS Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
The properties of all solid data that GMS displays on the screen can be controlled through the Solids tab of the Display Options dialog. This dialog is opened by right-clicking on the Solid Data entry in the Project Explorer and selecting the Display Options command. It can also be accessed from the Display menu or the Display Options macro.
The following describes the display options available for the solids module.
- Solid edges
- Used to display the edges of the solid. The solids are either drawn using the default cell color or the color of the material associated with each solid.
- The color of the solid edges can be adjusted according to the following options:
- Auto – Draws the material color if faces are not displayed. Uses black or white if the faces are displayed.
- Specified – Uses the color specified next to Solid Edges.
- Material – Displays the material color of the solid.
- Solid faces
- Draws the faces of the solid as filled polygons.
|GMS – Groundwater Modeling System|
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|