From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following sections, options, and fields are available:
- Boreholes section – At the top of this section is a list of all the boreholes and wells in the project.
- Wells (Point Features) – A drop-down populated with a list of point feature classes that could represent wells.
- Well Key Field – A drop-down populated by possible unique ID field names from the selected table. Typically, this is the HydroID field.
- BoreholeLog (Table) – A drop-down populated by possible BoreholeLog tables.
- Log Key Field – A drop-down populated by possible unique ID field names from the selected table. Typically, this is the WellID field.
- Optional Unit – A drop-down populated by optional attributes to display. Default is "<Not used>".
- Contacts section –
- X and Y – List the X and Y coordinates of the selected borehole or well. Not editable in this dialog.
- The spreadsheet lists top and bottom elevations, HGUID of the selected well or borehole, the optional unit data (if selected), and and has the following columns:
- OID – Object ID from the table.
- TopElev – The top elevation of the borehole or well.
- BottomElev – The bottom elevation of the borehole or well.
- HGUID – The Hydrogeologic Unit ID of the OID displayed on that row.
- Option Unit identifier – The optional unit (if selected) for the OID on that row.
- Insert – Adds a row to the borehole log.
- Delete – Removes the selected row from the borehole log.
- HGU section – Shows the HGU by depth, as well as the optional unit (if selected) of the selected borehole or well.
- Use HGU Color Manager – Turn this on to activate the HGU Color Manager button.
- HGU Color Manager – Click to bring up the HGU Color Manager dialog.
- OK – Saves and changes and exits the Borehole Editor dialog.
- Cancel – Cancels any changes and exits the Borehole Editor dialog.