AHGW:Create MODFLOW World File
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Create MODFLOW World File tool is accessed by double-clicking on " Create MODFLOW World File" under the " Import" toolset under the " MODFLOW Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox.
- Origin X Coordinate – Numeric X coordinate of the origin, in the same units specified in the spatial reference.
- Origin Y Coordinate – Numeric Y coordinate of the origin, in the same units specified in the spatial reference.
- Angle of Rotation – The decimal angle of the j axes (along rows) clockwise from the north in decimal degrees.
- MODFLOW Model Spatial Reference – Click the button to bring up the Spatial Reference Properties dialog where the desired coordinate system can be selected.
- Output MODFLOW World File – Click the button to bring up the Input OutputFiles Table dialog in order to specify the MODFLOW World File (.mfw file extension) to create.