AHGW:Create Well Feature
The Create Well Feature tool is accessed by double-clicking on " Create Well Feature" under the " Well Permitting" toolset under the " MODFLOW Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox. This tool creates a new Well feature in a target point feature class. The new Well feature can be used to create well instances in a MODFLOW model. Well attributes include the top and bottom screen elevations and the discharge rate.
- Input Well Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Well Features dialog in order to specify the target well features.
- Pumping Rate (Q) Field – Select from the drop-down the discharge field.
- Screen Top Field – Select from the drop-down the screen top field.
- Screen Bottom Field – Select from the drop-down the screen bottom field.
- Well Coordinates – Enter X and Y coordinates of the well.
- Pumping Rate – Optional. Enter the pumping rate of the well.
- Screen Top – Optional. Enter the screen top.
- Screen Bottom – Optional. Enter the screen bottom.