AHGW:Import Georeferenced MODFLOW Model
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Import Georeferenced MODFLOW Model tool is accessed by double-clicking on " Import Georeferenced MODFLOW Model" under the " Import" toolset under the " MODFLOW Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox.
- MODFLOW Analyst MF2K Executable – Click the button to bring up the Open dialog in order to specify the location (local path) of the MODFLOW Analyst MF2K executable. This executable reads the MODFLOW files and exports them to a geodatabase.
- MODFLOW Name File – Click the button to bring up the Open dialog in order to specify the Name File of the MODFLOW simulation. Usually has a .nam or .mfn extension.
- MODFLOW World File – Click the button to bring up the Open dialog in order to specify the MODFLOW World file, which contains information about the origin of the MODFLOW simulation and coordinate system. Usually has a .mfw extension.
- Geodatabase Location – Click the button to bring up the Geodatabase Location dialog in order to specify the location where the geodatabase will be stored.
- Geodatabase Name – Name of the geodatabase to be created.
- Use Personal Geodatabase – Optional. Turn on to specify creating a personal geodatabase. Turn off to specify creating a file geodatabase.