AHGW:Transform Raster to XS2D Line
The Transform Raster to XS2D Line tool is accessed by double-clicking on " Transform Raster to XS2D Line" under the " XS2D Editor" toolset under the " Subsurface Analyst" toolset under the " Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools" toolbox. This tool creates XS2D line features from SectionLine features and a raster. Raster values are sampled along a SectionLine and then transformed to a XS2D Line.
- Input Section Line Features – Click the button to bring up the Input Section Line Features dialog in order to specify the input line features representing section lines. The tool can be applied to a selection of SectionLine features. If no features are selceted, the tool will be applied to all features in the SectionLine feature class.
- Input Raster – Click the button to bring up the Input Raster dialog in order to specify the input raster.
- Input XS2D_Catalog Table – Click the button to bring up the Input XS2D_Catalog Table dialog in order to specify the XS2D_Catalog table as defined by the Arc Hydro Groundwater Data Model. This table stores information relating to XS2D feature classes.
- XS2DType – Select from the drop-down the XS2DType value in the XS2D_Catalog table. For each SectionLine the associated Feature Class Name (XS2D_FC) will be located based on the SectionID and the XS2DType values.
- Discretization Spacing – Optional. Enter the input raster as sampled at the specified spacing along the SectionLine feature. The raster resolution is the defult spacing and will be used if the parameter is empty.
- FType value of the features to create – Optional. Enter the feature type to assign to the line created by the tool.
- Overwrite Existing XS2D Line Features – Optional. Turn on to append new XS2D_Lines to the existing feature class. Turn off to clear the target feature class prior to creating new XS2D_Lines.