GMS:What's New in GMS 10.0
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a list of the more significant changes that will be introduced in GMS 10.0.
- Unstructured Grid module
- Horizons -> UGrid
- Map -> UGrid
- Improved MODFLOW native text output
- Improved Model Checker results with color
- Selection Echo window
- Overhauled and improved Plot Axes
- New tutorials
- MODFLOW-USG: Complex Stratigraphy
- MODFLOW-USG: Converting From MODFLOW 2005
- MODFLOW-USG: Quadtree
- MODFLOW-USG: Regional to Local
- UGrid Creation
- MODFLOW-LGR: Regional to Local
- MODFLOW-Save Native Text
- TINs can now be used for SFR2 elevations in a coverage
- Units in areal packages dialog
- Improved export of 3D grid shapefiles
- Export faces to CAD files
- Added rasters as an alternative to TINs for getting elevations of drains and other BCs in the map module.
- Added button to the MODFLOW Source Sink packages (DRN, WEL, GHB...) to bring up a spreadsheet to edit Use previous for all stress periods.
- Added button to the MODFLOW Areal Source Sink packages (RCH, EVT, ETS) to bring up a spreadsheet to edit Use previous and multiplier of active array for all stress periods.
- Added button to the MODFLOW Array Editor dialog (HK, SS, SY...) to bring up a spreadsheet to edit multiplier for all layers in the grid.
- HFB default line thickness now 3 and color is orange
- moles/liter units added (for PHT3D)
- Solids root item in Project Explorer includes Projection menu
- Select By Dataset Value command
- "Check All" added in Project Explorer
- Display projection text moved from bottom right of Graphics Window to bottom right in status bar of main window.
- Module toolbar default location changed to top of GMS window.
- Some icons changed to be consistent with SMS, WMS.
- Pin/unpin Project Explorer
- More shortcut keys added
- F2 edits labels in the Project Explorer
- Ctrl+U unselects all
- Ctrl+O opens a file
- Ctrl+H hides the selected objects
- Ctrl+W shows the hidden objects
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|