GMS:What's New in GMS 10.5
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a list of the more significant changes that will be introduced in GMS 10.5.
| This contains information about functionality available starting at GMS version 10.5.
The content may not apply to other versions.
- MODFLOW 6 beta
- TVM package
- New SAMG
- Tile map services (TMS) can now be used for import or background image display
- Additional online map sources
- Faster display of large rasters
- User requests:
- Invert Selection and Zoom To Selection commands in right-click menus
- Improved speed of large raster display?
- Selection enhancements:
- Left shift-click on nothing with something selected does not change what's selected
- Right-click on nothing with something selected does not clear the selection and shows the selected items menu
- Improved snapping to existing objects when creating feature arcs
- New tutorials:
- MODFLOW 6 Grid Approach
- MODFLOW-USG Transport TVM Package
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|