GMS:What's New in GMS 8.2
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a start at a list of the more significant changes that will be introduced in GMS 8.2.
- GMS 8.2 will support MODFLOW-NWT including the UPW and NWT packages.
- MODFLOW DE4 Package
- MODPATH changes in saving files
- Although GMS has provided it's own zone budgeting tools for a long time, now it will include a user-friendly interface to run the USGS's own ZONEBUDGET program. A new tutorial is also provided on how to use this interface.
- Export 3D Grids as Shapefiles
- A quick and easy way to get your 3D grid - including the current dataset and cell activity - into ArcMap (or any other software that can read shapefiles).
- CCF → Velocity vectors
- GMS now computes velocity vectors from MODFLOW CCF data taking into account the porosity and saturated thickness.
- New tutorials
- MODFLOW-NWT tutorial
- ZONEBUDGET tutorial
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|