GMS:What's New in GMS 8.1
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a list of the more significant changes introduced in GMS 8.1.
- GMS 8.1 comes in both 64 and 32 bit versions for the first time.
- Faster MODFLOW I/O
- Reading and writing large MODFLOW files is much faster in GMS 8.1 due to eliminating repacking of the hdf5 file.
- Multiple light sources
- Lighting Options have been updated to allow for multiple light sources and multiple lighting schemes.
- Annotation improvements
- Many improvements have been made to the annotations initially introduced in GMS 8.0.
- FEMWATER improvements
- The FEMWATER interface has been updated including several dialogs.
- The FEMWATER executable has been updated to included a number of bug fixes.
- Updated Global Mapper library
- Global Mapper version 1.35 is included in GMS 8.1 which removes a conflict between Global Mapper and ArcObjects that resulted in a crash when loading raster data via ArcObjects.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|