From XMS Wiki
The Window menu is one of the standard menus available regardless of the current module and model. It contains commands on how to arrange windows that are active in GMS. The Window menu includes the following commands:
- Arranges all windows in an overlapping fashion within the GMS Graphics window.
- Tile Vertically
- Arranges all windows as non-overlapping vertical tiles within the GMS Graphics window.
- Tile Horizontally
- Arranges all windows non-overlapping horizontal tiles within the GMS Graphics window.
- Selection Echo
- Opens or closes the Selection Echo window in the GMS window. The Selection Echo window will display the properties of a selected object, point, cell, elements, etc...
- Active Window
- A list of the currently open graphics and plot windows is shown at the bottom of the Window menu. A check mark appears in front of the active window. Choose a window from the list to make it active.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|