GMS:Named Layer Ranges
- Name – Can be any name entered.
- Material – Enter the material ID number as define in the Materials dialog.
- Min Layer – The minimum layer range.
- Max Layer – The maximum layer range.
- Material in undefined ranges – Enter the material ID for any layers that are not defined above.
- Update grid on OK – Make the "Named Layer Ranges" material set the active set.
The order of the named layer range will determine range has precedence with named layer ranges on top having precedence over lower ranges. So if a layer range is from 1–5 and the layer range under it is 4–8, only layers 6–8 will receive the second layer name. The up and down arrows can be used to change this order. Rows can also be added or deleted to change the order.
If named layer ranges are defined, GMS will create a material set called "Named Layer Ranges" that matches the ranges defined in the dialog (if the material set already exists it is simply updated). If the Update grid on OK turned is on, GMS will make the "Named Layer Ranges" material set the active set. It is possible display a legend showing the named layer ranges.
Named layer ranges can be used in T-PROGS to target a subset of grid layers.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|