GMS:What's New in GMS 9.2
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a list of the more significant changes that will be introduced in GMS 9.2.
- MODFLOW-LGR Support
- MT3D improvements
- MT3D menus and dialogs rename to reflect MT3D, RT3D, SEAM3D or PHT3D
- MT3D starting concentrations much easier to enter in new spreadsheet in Basic Package dialog
- FEFLOW import/export
- MODFLOW improvements
- Streamflow Out data shown in a table via command on CCF file
- Starting heads can be set to always match the grid top elevations for convenience
- ISTCB1 option added in both MODFLOW STR and SFR2 packages
- Partial support for MODFLOW-USG on structured 3D grids. You cannot create any sort of unstructured grid yet (nested grids, quad-tree, voronoi etc) but you can run MODFLOW-USG on a regular, structured grid. Unstructured grid creation is coming soon.
- Projection improvements
- Display projection can define units even if there is no projection defined
- New objects are assigned the display projection if one exists
- Vertical projection saved to .prj files and restored
- Update to PEST 12.3
- "Don't Register" button on Welcome dialog
- Ability to add points to a TIN without wiping out all datasets
- Properties for the Project item in the Project Explorer
- 3D grid cell selection: can now select range of cells by holding the shift key
- Changing scatter point activity now asks what to do with transient datasets
- Wider database fields allowed when exporting shapefiles
- More options for exporting 3D grids to shapefiles with multiple datasets.
- Nodes no longer displayed at 2D mesh quad element centroids.
- DGN (Microstation) cad file import (via convert to temp DWG file). Results vary.
- Pathlines can be exported even if there are no capture zones defined.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|