GMS:2D Grid Commands
From XMS Wiki
When the 2D Grid module is active, the Grid menu becomes active. The Grid menu contains one submenu; the Convert To submenu. The following commands are found in the Grid menu:
- Create Grid...
- Brings up the Create Finite Difference Grid dialog.
- Merge Cells
- Merges selected grid rows or columns into one grid row or column.
- Find Cell...
- The Find Cell command in the Grid menu opens a dialog that allows finding a grid cell or node by ID or by IJ (for 2D grids) or IJK (for 3D grids).
- Find Node...
- Selects a node given an ID or IJ coordinate.
- Zoom To Extents
- Frames the Graphics Window around the selected objects.
- Convert To>
- Grid → 2D Scatter Points
- Creates a scatter point set with a point on the center of each cell with the value of the cell.
- Grid → TIN
- Creates a TIN based on cell centers of the grid.
- Grid → 2D Mesh
- Creates a mesh typically from the cell centered values in the grid for the different layers. The first dialog allows choosing between the cell centers or the cell corners to create the mesh. A disclaimer is given that data values are given at the cell center and that datasets will not be converted.
- Creates a Ugrid based on the grid dimensions.
- Contours → Arcs
- Converts layer contours into arcs that can be manipulated as drawing objects.
- Import Dataset
- Allows opening datasets to be add values to the grid.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|