From XMS Wiki
- Select Cell
- The Select Cell tool is used to select a grid cell. A single cell is selected by clicking on it. A second cell can be added to the selection list by holding the SHIFT key while selecting it. Multiple cells can be selected at once by dragging a box around them. A selected cell can be de-selected by holding the SHIFT key as it is clicked.
- When a single cell is selected, its Z coordinate is shown in the Edit Window. The Z coordinates can be changed by typing in the edit field, which updates the depth function. If multiple cells are selected, the Z coordinate field in the Edit Window shows the average depth of all selected cells. If this value is changed, the new value will be assigned to all selected points.
- With one cell selected, the Edit Window shows the point i,j location. With multiple cells selected, the Edit Window shows the number of selected cells. The number and size of the cells can be changed in the Model Control.
Right-clicking on an active cell while using the Select Cell tool will bring up a menu with the following options:
- Split Cells – Subdivides a cell into four subcells.
- Merge Cells – Merges a group of four subcells back into a single cell.
- Smooth – Opens the Quadtree Smoothing Options dialog.
|Standard Toolbars:||Data • Macros (Display, File, Optional Macro) • Module Toolbar • Static Tools|
|Dynamic Tools||1D Grid • 2D Mesh Module • Annotations • Cartesian Grid Module • Curvilinear Grid • GIS Module • Map Module • Particle Module • Quadtree • Scatter Module|
|Quick Tour • Layout|
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|