WMS:MODRAT WMS Interface
The objective of the interface developed in WMS for the MODRAT model is to provide graphical representation of MODRAT data, as well as automate the definition of many of the required parameters. Many of the basic input parameters are computed as part of WMS’ basic functionality. Additionally, specialty functions have been added to WMS to enable the usage of MODRAT directly with WMS. Several custom dialogs and menu options have been developed in WMS to facilitate the definition of MODRAT input data. Furthermore, MODRAT can be launched directly from WMS through menu options. These menus can be found in the Hydrologic Modeling module under the MODRAT heading.
When the MODRAT model is active in the hydrologic module, the MODRAT menu can be used. The menu has the following commands:
- Open MODRAT File – Launches a file browser to open MODRAT files (*.lac).
- Save MODRAT File – Saves all MODRAT input data to standard MODRAT input files.
- Check Simulation – Brings up the MODRAT Model Check dialog which will display any errors found in the simulation.
- Run Simulation – Launches the MODRAT Run Options dialog for starting the model run.
- Read Solution – Launches a file browser to load in MODRAT solution files.
- Job Control – Opens the MODRAT Job Control dialog where model run parameters are set.
- Numbering Tree – Brings up the MODRAT Renumber dialog to initiate the numbering process.
- Edit Parameters – Brings up the MODRAT Parameters dialog where attributes or parameters for all MODRAT hydrograph stations are defined or edited.
- Compute Tc – Brings up the Compute MODRAT Time of Concentration Wizard. The first step of the wizard will check the input requirements. The second step will show the time of concentration results.
- Map Attributes – Brings up the Map MODRAT Attributes dialog where a digital map parameters can be assigned to a watershed model.
- Insert Tree Spacing – Updates all location numbers by multiplying them by the scaling factor in order to create node spacing.
- Debris Production/Bulking – Brings up the Debris Production dialog.
- Create Burned Simulation – Brings up the Generate Burned Simulation dialog to create burned soil simulations.
WMS – Watershed Modeling System
|Modules:||Terrain Data • Drainage • Map • Hydrologic Modeling • River • GIS • 2D Grid • 2D Scatter|
|Models:||CE-QUAL-W2 • GSSHA • HEC-1 • HEC-HMS • HEC-RAS • HSPF • MODRAT • NSS • OC Hydrograph • OC Rational • Rational • River Tools • Storm Drain • SMPDBK • SWMM • TR-20 • TR-55|
|Toolbars:||Modules • Macros • Units • Digitize • Static Tools • Dynamic Tools • Drawing • Get Data Tools|