WMS:What's new in WMS version 11.1
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| This contains information about future functionality available starting at WMS version 11.1.
The content may not apply to other versions.
The WMS software development team is excited about the release of WMS 11.1! This page lists the exciting new features that have been added to WMS 11.1.
What's new in WMS 11.1
- Faster/more robust GIS parameter computations directly from shapefiles.
- Faster shapefile to feature object conversion.
- Improved display speed of large raster files.
- Addition of Web-based Google tile map services as Online Maps that can be displayed as background maps.
- Additional features to online maps to use tile map services and other types of services as online maps.
- Improvements to display and operations on images and raster files of various types.
- View multiple scenario hydrographs in GSSHA solution:
- Added capability to run calibration on Richard’s Equation parameters in GSSHA.
- Extract Features tool that allows directly converting raster data to stream and ridge/embankment centerlines.
- Map flood tool: Add an option to use local shapefiles for Base Flood Elevations and floodplain boundary polygons when web service data are not available.
- Better support for entering/computing Rational Method IDF curves.
- Fix various issues in GSSHA, HEC-1, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, NSS, Rational, and MODRAT models and make improvements/updates to model interfaces.
- Updated to the latest versions of the HEC-HMS (HMS 4.4.1) and GSSHA (7.13) models.
- Updated versions of HY-8 and Hydraulic Toolbox used with WMS.
- Added option to change the directory used to store temporary WMS files.
Visit the WMS bugfix page to view the list of bugs fixed.
WMS – Watershed Modeling System
|Modules:||Terrain Data • Drainage • Map • Hydrologic Modeling • River • GIS • 2D Grid • 2D Scatter|
|Models:||CE-QUAL-W2 • GSSHA • HEC-1 • HEC-HMS • HEC-RAS • HSPF • MODRAT • NSS • OC Hydrograph • OC Rational • Rational • River Tools • Storm Drain • SMPDBK • SWMM • TR-20 • TR-55|
|Toolbars:||Modules • Macros • Units • Digitize • Static Tools • Dynamic Tools • Drawing • Get Data Tools|