From XMS Wiki
solver packages for MODFLOW supported by GMS. The SOR solver only uses a head change convergence criterion and may result in significant volume budget error.The SSOR package is one of the
- Maximum iterations per time step
- This value is the maximum solver iterations per timestep. The default value is 50.
- Acceleration Parameter
- This value is usually between 1.0 and 2.0
- Head change criterion for convergance
- When the maximum absolute value of head change from all cells during an interation is less than or equal to the head change criterion, solver iteration stops.
- Print out interval
- The maximum absolute head change is printed for each iteration of a time step whenever the time step is an even multiple of the print out interval. The printout also occurs at the end of each stress period regardless of the print out interval.
- This button will change all options to the default state.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|