MODFLOW-USG Transport appears as a version option in the MODFLOW Global/Basic Package dialog. Once a model has been switched to MODFLOW-USG Transport, it cannot be switched back to other MODFLOW versions.
MODFLOW-USG Transport uses the following packages:
- Block Centered Transport (BCT)
- Density Driven Flow (DDF)
- Dual Porosity Transport (DPT)
- Prescribed Concentration Boundary (PCB)
MODFLOW-USG Transport uses the SMS solver. Building a MODFLOW-USG Transport model is similar to building other MODFLOW models in GMS.
- Panday, S., 2018; USG-Transport Version 1.2.1: The Block-Centered Transport Process for MODFLOW-USG, GSI Environmental.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|